Nov 21, 2007

Beyond The Hello

Hello! You came early…I still got so much to do.
Hi beautiful. Actually you are not That beautiful at the moment, what are you wearing?
How are you? Still with yesterday’s hangover I suppose!
Now that I’m with you, I’m fine…Fine maybe is not the right word, once my leg still hurts from Sunday’s match! You are not a doctor, so the ache is the same. I missed you so much! After calling you by the name of Julie yesterday I realized that I was not missing you that much…or maybe I dialled your number while I was missing the both of you! Well it happens! I think.
No you didn’t…Right, you were to occupied thinking of Julie. But I did, and you do not imagine how much! That kind of “much” that have killed you and Julie yesterday.
Ah ah…funny! Or not…I really do not imagine how much. Tell me, how was your week? A lot of shopping…Parties all night long…Sleep all day...Did something crazy?
Normal. This weak was great, I had so much fun and you do not even imagine I went to Oporto for three days. If you thought I would be sitting here waiting for you…And yours? Guess what…you were wrong darling!
The same old things, people, places…except Julie!
Nothing new? Not even…hmm…Julie?
No, total boredom! Apart from those three days in Faro with Julie. I really don’t understand how you didn’t notice my absence.
And how about that interview for your new job, how was it? You are so dull that they are only going to hire you if they are really needy or if they do not want to pay much to a new employee…in that case you are their guy!
It was phenomenal, almost for sure that job is mine! They simply love me! If they do not hire me, they are going to regret it. But and if they don’t? I hope they give me the job…maybe I’m not going to make it…she thinks I’m not going to make it, and if she is right?
Really? Don’t make me laugh!
Great…one small talk and I’m not self-assured anymore! Yes…she doesn’t need to know. They looked very impressed with my CV. I’m such a liar! They did not even look at it. I’m doomed!
Hmm hmm…Do you even have one? What is written on it? Your name and phone number?
At least I’m trying to get a job and don’t live on my parents house. You’ll see I’m going to be the editor of that magazine some day! Dreams do not pay income.
Gosh what is that fly doing? Look out for the glass...stupid fly! Wait, what was he saying? I hope so darling! I hope this fits, it usually does.
Well, sorry, but now I have to go…I don’t have to, but I want to. I’m getting sleepy...I’ve so many things to do that I don’t even know where to begin with. Make popcorn and see a movie is probably a good beginning.
Me too! Like get rid of you and sleep until supper!
I have a clue about what you have to do, sleep and eat. See you tomorrow…my “Garfield wannabe”! I’m so funny! Actually you almost have whiskers. She never understands my sense of humour, and once she is the joke, it is better if I shut up. Ok, do not laugh, she is looking at you. Control yourself man! It is time to retreat!
I hope not! Take care sweetie. And say hello to Julie for me!
I need to say something that leaves her thinking. How about…Before I go I would like to say how happy I’m to know we share everything and are free to say whatever comes to our mind. We are one and not two individuals! Did this sound hypocritical? Probably not, she is too smitten with me. Now the big finally…Love you. Or not!
Did he memorize this from a magazine? Try again darling, I know you can do better. I feel the same way. These moments make us grow and be sure that we are perfect for each other! I almost forgot the wonderful cliché…Love you. Do I? Don’t think so, but is better this way, I don’t want to hurt him. Despite the existence of Julie he loves me so much! And maybe she is only his cousin. I’m such a fool! Anyway…who am I kidding? It has nothing to do with the poor girl. Even though our relationship is so honest and pure, I simply do not love him!

No comments: